I’m starting this blog with the help of Connie Ragen Green’s 30 Day Challenge. It couldn’t have happened in a more timely manner! In case you’re not aware of her challenge, just go here >>
I installed this blog a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to get it going. While I have other blogs, this one is going to be my favorite for many reasons. First, and most importantly, I will make it a part of my daily routine to post to it and respond to comments. Second, I will be myself… meaning this will be my personal blog through which I will share my knowledge and life stories. Third, this is a way to continue to “pay it forward” by helping others.
I will be offering tutorials on using WordPress to build your blog or website and tips and strategies to get noticed! You’ll also learn about…
- building traffic
- opt in strategies
- promoting your site
- building squeeze pages
- and thank you pages that work
- choosing and installing wordpress plugins
- understanding and implementing SEO strategies
- creating consistent and quality content
- AND you’ll get answers to your questions
- plus much more
So for those in the challenge and those that stumbled on this blog, I welcome you and look forward to getting to know you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Related articles by Zemanta
- 5 things that stop anchor text being passed (davidnaylor.co.uk)
- Six Reasons Marketers Love Blogs (searchengineguide.com)